Get Help

Find Food

Use our interactive map to find one of our partner agencies near you.  Just type in your zip code, set your search radius, and let the computer do the work.

Read more

Food Stamps (SNAP)

On October 1, 2008, the name of the Food Stamp program was officially changed to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).  With SNAP, you get an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.Read more


2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more.

Read more
  • Print
  • Text Size: A A A